(جغرافيتنا)
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

(جغرافيتنا)

علمية-ثقافية-ادبية-سياسية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مفهوم المدينة وتعريفها
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 11, 2016 11:59 pm من طرف admin

» الانماط السكنية في محافظة الناصرية
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 03, 2013 11:46 am من طرف admin

» مشكلة النفايات المنزلية الصلبة في مدينة هيت
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 03, 2013 11:44 am من طرف admin

» خطة مقترحة بيئية ــ تخطيطية لمستقبل الفضاءات الخضراء
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 03, 2013 11:41 am من طرف admin

» نتائج امتحانات كافة الاقسام لكلية التربية الاساسية -جامعة ميسان
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 03, 2013 11:39 am من طرف admin

» مكتبة نرجس
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 21, 2013 2:19 pm من طرف admin

» م.م.ميثم عبد الحسين الوزان
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 21, 2013 12:02 pm من طرف admin

» واقع الخدمات الصحية في ابي الخصيب
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 21, 2013 12:00 pm من طرف admin

» الانماط السكنية في الناصرية
AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 21, 2013 11:58 am من طرف admin

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني

AwanteelagGatSS

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
BulseFil
زائر

AwanteelagGatSS Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: AwanteelagGatSS   AwanteelagGatSS I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 29, 2011 11:25 am

Phenteramine - it sympathomimetic opiate core, a obtained of amphetamine, first and foremost second-hand to preclude appetite. Phenteramine to muffle disposition, effects on the central in a stew system compare favourably with to amphetamine. Typically prescribed to people tribulation from overweight, a substitute alternatively of surgical methods. Phenteramine sold in express material and in the conduct of resin with a prolonged impact Our place has been created to secure that people suffering from superabundance load can cheaply and quickly obtain pills phenteramine. On the Internet there are many sites that push phenteramine, but we have gathered for you the various proposals on the trade phenteramine, from which you can on any you like. Phenteramine effect When the swotting of how phenteramine help give the slip substance, all the women who participated in the investigation, were sitting on a subsistence of 1000 calories and of programme naturally, lost 13% of its original mass. And unless you can not let slip bulk if you lend only 1000 calories a day? And here phenteramine? Possibly these hudevshih during burden deprivation was better mood than those who did not drink phenteramine? Adverse effects The most common side effects develop such as dry chops, insomnia and constipation, which count in the catalytic secure of the treatment on the sympathetic wrought up system. Although substances with sympathomimetic vim, may contribute to increased blood press and spunk toll, these effects while fascinating phenteramine is not observed.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

AwanteelagGatSS
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
(جغرافيتنا) :: الفئة الأولى :: علوم جغرافية :: رسائل جامعية-
انتقل الى: